Tuesday, September 6, 2011

We Love Our Mornings Outside!

I am absolutely loving the weather right now! Instead of being couped up inside we get to spend our mornings out of doors! After a quick morning trip to Target- our favorite store! - we spent the rest of the morning outside stretching our legs!


I think this race was a tie.







Such an intense running face!


Reid discovered very quickl his crocs were not the best shoes for playing in the dirt. They both hate having dirt, leaves and rocks get inside their shoes!


Try to find someone or something more beautiful than that! It can't be done, I assure you!




I still think he is the sweetest thing ever - even after he refused to hold his sister's hand in Target. She tried to hold his hand and he pushed her away and said "NO" How uncool is it to be seen holding your sister's hand! But to make up for it - he carried one of the sacks into the house for me!

Ella was being a little dramatic.



What is it with little boys and sticks?






What brother does - sister must do as well. GREAT!


Yes - I was a little frightened! I felt like I was a wildlife photographer and being charged! This is my beautiful girly but can hang with the boys little angel running as fast as she can at me and screaming!


I got a hug though when she reached me! She loves her mama!



Oh - and on a side topic - Has anyone been watching Most Eligible Dallas on Bravo? I LOVE IT! It is so hilarious, ridiculous and down right entertaining. I absolutely adore Courtney! Great fashion and no filter on what comes out of her mouth! For example - last night when the girls got together to have a tarot card reading and the reader asked if he could "clean the room" Courtney whispered to one of the girls "He is a maid service too!" She is totally sarcastic and fun! Another time she told her friend she "would need to be American Airlines in order to deal with all that guy's baggage!" Love it!


It comes on Monday nights at 9 p.m. on Bravo! It is a must see! Thankfully they don't over due the Texan thing - so there are only a few groan moments over that! I can't count the times I laugh out loud during that show! When you get a free moment - look it up - watch it. I insist!

No comments: