Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday

Happy 2nd Birthday to my Babies! But they aren't babies anymore. They are getting to be big kids! I can't believe it was two years ago that these precious little people entered our lives! I can remember every moment like it was yesterday! 

Since we had our party this past weekend - we had planned to make a day trip to the Fort Worth Zoo. But with everybodys allergies acting up and Pops had to stay to work bulls, we decided to postpone it until another day. So, the twins and I just spent the day hanging out with Meemaw. It was a fun and good day. Happy Birthday Reid Marshall and Ella Grace! Our world is a better place because of you both! We love you! 
Waiting on Meemaw to show up!


She is so much fun!

Taking a test drive at the mall.


Fast forward 14 years? NO!


This one made a loud noise that we did not like!

Fearless!

A little cookie snack!

Meemaw took us to Toys R Us...and there was no way he was leaving without a Buzz Lightyear!

Ella came out with 2 new Minnie Mouses!

A little Mickey D's for lunch!


Minnie was hungry!

Meemaw, I think you might be a little too big for that! LOL!


We took them to eat at their favorite place for supper! PIZZA!


Oh geez! We are "that" family! You know the one...the one we all look at and think "sheesh, those two poor clueless souls...and how gross are kids!"

My Birthday Girl! I couldn't get her twin brother to pose with her for anything!

No comments: