Meemaw and Pops came to see us today! Our favorite day of the week! And Pops got to come today! When the twins say it - it is just MEEMAW POP! MEEMAW POP! In anticipation of their arrival this morning, I let the twins play in the front yard! I like to add a little level of danger to our days!



He is pointing a stick at me!

And he makes a "shoo shoo" sound when he points it at you! Already playing good guy/bad guy!
The next few pictures are the twins realizing that someone has pulled into our driveway and then on top of that..."Holy Cow - We know those people! MEEMAW POP!"

"Who the heck?"

"Is that who I think it is?"

"WHY Didn't YOU Tell ME They Were Coming!"

"Hey, My Pop is in that car too!"

He is my main man.

Wild Women.
No comments:
Post a Comment