Pawpaw made the drive to Fort Worth today to see the twins for their birthday. I don't guess he minded seeing the rest of the family either! LOL! Since it is a College Football Saturday, I dressed everyone in the proper attire! Even I wore my alma mater's colors! I hold my tongue and allow Landon to support TCU since we do LIVE in Fort Worth and since I always said if I didn't go to Tech I would go to TCU... With everyone showing their support for Texas Tech and TCU - Pawpaw took us to lunch at our favorite Mexican food place. Little Miss Ella Grace fell asleep right as we drove into the parking lot and then proceeded to sleep through the entire meal. Funny how eating with a sleeping toddler in my lap seems natural now! We really enjoyed our visit with Pawpaw - just a shame we don't get to do it more often!
My beautiful little girl! My Red Raider Cutie!
Bubba's shorts were still a little big. My skinny man - plus he refuses to take his boots off now. UGH!
My little eater wondering why it is taking the waitress so long to bring him some chips and salsa!
Landman and Pawpaw!
My wild and rowdy boys playing outside.
The sweetest thing ever!
Sassy girl finally woke up to be Miss Cool in her Mickey Mouse glasses.
Future Red Raiders! Wreck 'em Tech! (And no Meemaw he will NOT be a Saddle Tramp! NO NO NO)
These pictures were taken a couple of days ago....Just thought I would add them.
Kinda sad and proud at the same time that my little man knows how to put on his own boots.
Sissy can take a boot to the head and never even miss a beat!
No comments:
Post a Comment