Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Have No Words...

Well, actually I do. I always do! But today they probably are not the best words! We will begin with the twins playing outside.




Yup - he is giving the stick a taste test.


And now to why I have no words...well, no good words!

Like I said in an earlier post - he would rather pull his toe nails off than do homework - Meaning he would rather be grounded than do his homework! And I was even going to be an easy going parent and let him sit outside at the picnic table to do his homework while the twins played. BUT he somehow manages to get ready to come home without putting anything in his backpack? And it isn't like having homework is a rare thing...EVERY night he has Math, Spelling and Reading. EVERY Night! Since this has happened more than once, I can only assume it is intentional.

I can only imagine how high his daddy's top is going to blow when he gets home! Don't think I want to be Landon today or the rest of the week for that matter!

No comments: