"I am not going to tell you again! I said SHOOT the ball! NOW!"
"Lanlan...it isn't a soccer ball!" (Twins call Landon - lanlan)
A little two on one...I think older brother is in serious trouble!
Reid already plays defense like his mama and uncle Cameron! Whoever said basketball was not a contact sport was outta their mind!
I could spend all day hugging and kissing this one....I usually do. She isn't the least bit spoiled!
Waiting on lunch to finish cooking (the hubby is grilling) so I used the time to play with pictures! Enjoy! LOL!
Ella put her own shoes on this morning...so she really doesn't have club feet - just shoes on the wrong feet!
This one came out kinda creepy yet cool. Their skin has that mottled look, like it did when they were in the NICU and their skin was still translucent. Gosh, those were the hardest six weeks of my life. Talk about experiencing every emotion possible every day. I guess those are what would be considered bitter sweet memories.

No comments:
Post a Comment