Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year - New Goals

This is probably the first New Year in my 28 years that I have ever made a resolution but I did this year! I am going to become an avid couponer...I won't say extreme because what is the point in setting myself up for failure but I am going to put a lot of energy into it! One night the hubby and I caught a program about extreme couponers and it was CRAZY! This guy went into the grocery store and bought over $1,000 worth of stuff and after his coupons he only paid like $50!! Plus he bought like over 1,500 boxes of cereal which he donated to his local food pantry! I mean if those people can do that I should be able to at least seriously cut our monthly grocery bill by ALOT! So I have begun to get myself organized... with a little help from the twins!!




They do excellent at tearing up my discarded newspapers! LOL!

After Christmas Landman stayed in Comanche for the week to hang out with Uncle Cameron, Jordan, Pops and Meemaw. I think they spent most of their time fishing...


The hubby, twins and I spent a lot of lazy days at the house and working on my New Year's Resolution. We did motivate ourselves to take everyone to the park a couple times.






No comments: