Friday, January 14, 2011

Relaxing Friday

The twins and I had an easy-going and relaxing Friday...just like every other day of the week for us! hahaha!

Such a cute little guy!

My little goofball!


Wait, maybe this is my little goofball...


Trying to get Daddy's Croc on.


He looks like such a big little boy! Sad...notice sister finally just sat on the shoe!




Not only do I love Glee...but I also LOVE it because it is like the Baby Whisperer! Their world can be crashing around them and we can be in the midst of a major meltdown and all I have to do is turn on a recording of Glee - fastforward to one of their songs and ....SILENCE....


If only I could find something that was just solid GLEE music videos or something! The only time either twin makes a peep is if I don't fastforward or rewind to a song quick enough for them! GLEE is Amazing!


I finally broke out some crayons and paper for them...yup she immediately picked up her crayon with her left hand!

Yes, she is wearing one of brother's blue slippers!




A little playtime with Meemaw and Pops during their weekly visit!

Reid loves to fly in the air!


and hang upside down!


Being spoiled rotten as always!


Swinging...


Even Sadie got a little Pops time in.

No comments: