
She was wanting to love on her twin...but he wasn't in the mood! Notice they each have only one slipper on! For some reason they love to kick one off and walk with only one on...kinda makes me worry!

As I was laying on the bed with the twins during their nap, I had my foot up on my knee as I watched tv and the little lady next to me decided she needed to stick her little foot up too...just like her mama. She is so sweet. Reid was already snoring!

Daddy came home early on Friday, so he stayed with the twins while I went to pick Landman up from school. Sadie felt the need to go with me. She knows Safety first! I swear she thinks she is one of the twins or they are her litter mates. She knows that is where they are supposed to ride!

Such a sweet little boy. Eating on his favorite cookies and watching a little Mickey Mouse after waking up from his nap!

Pops is riding a turtle! Reid just wanted him to comb his hair! LOL! So funny to watch Pops run around the house pretending to be riding a turtle!

This is totally my daughter! Oscar the Grouch in a trash can! And NO, getting in there was not my idea. She drug it over to me and tried to climb in and began screaming at me until I helped her in! She is very strong willed to put it nicely.

I took this picture at about 3:30 in the morning. She was back in bed with me and daddy for the fourth time that night. Thankfully Reid was still in his crib! I think I can count the number of times either twin has slept through the night on 3 fingers! I think it has something to do with the fact that they were never allowed to sleep through the night for the first 6 to 7 months of their lives! We had to wake them every 3 hours to feed them - sleeping was not an option..eating was most important. So they were trained to wake up during the night! The only bad part is that I am a bit of an insomniac on a normal basis, so generally when I wake up even for a minute...I am awake! Oh how many times my husband has woke up to go pee during the night to find me wide awake watching either Golden Girls, Who's The Boss, Cheers, or some movie I have seen 30 thousand times! I got the strangest look when he woke up at 4 a.m. and found me playing on the phone!

Pops is riding a turtle! Reid just wanted him to comb his hair! LOL! So funny to watch Pops run around the house pretending to be riding a turtle!

This is totally my daughter! Oscar the Grouch in a trash can! And NO, getting in there was not my idea. She drug it over to me and tried to climb in and began screaming at me until I helped her in! She is very strong willed to put it nicely.

I took this picture at about 3:30 in the morning. She was back in bed with me and daddy for the fourth time that night. Thankfully Reid was still in his crib! I think I can count the number of times either twin has slept through the night on 3 fingers! I think it has something to do with the fact that they were never allowed to sleep through the night for the first 6 to 7 months of their lives! We had to wake them every 3 hours to feed them - sleeping was not an option..eating was most important. So they were trained to wake up during the night! The only bad part is that I am a bit of an insomniac on a normal basis, so generally when I wake up even for a minute...I am awake! Oh how many times my husband has woke up to go pee during the night to find me wide awake watching either Golden Girls, Who's The Boss, Cheers, or some movie I have seen 30 thousand times! I got the strangest look when he woke up at 4 a.m. and found me playing on the phone!

No comments:
Post a Comment