Thursday, January 27, 2011

Litter Mates

Brief moments in my day are quiet and mellow and when I say brief I really mean brief! One this morning was when I realized I was all alone for once, so I went searching for the kiddos. I found everyone in the playroom playing. Yes, Sadie was right in the middle of it all with them. I am pretty sure she thinks she is one of the twins!




Everybody in playroom just doing their own thing! It is so amazing to watch the different dynamic between Sadie and the twins and then Sadie and Landman. With the twins she is calm, mellow, sweet and just happy to let them crawl on her and pull her ears and pound on her (which is their way of petting!) That dog can just hear Landman get out of the car and she starts bouncing off the walls!


Such a cutie! I am trying to wean them to just one nap a day...this is Reid trying to sweet talk me into taking them for a quick morning nap! Hard to resist! But I am determined!


They were attacking me!!!! I am so outnumbered during the day!

No comments: