We are working on feeding ourselves with utensils - 85% playtime and 15% eating! As the person that has to clean up afterwards, I think I would be okay with having to feed them myself for another 3 years or so! I hate the nasty mess they make! Food is everywhere! Thankfully Sadie helps me with the excess that gets thrown on the floor! Daddy sure doesn't help! He just shudders and says GROSS!

He is so sweet and she is my little firecracker!

After awhile of playing mashed potatoes turn to GLUE! A little concerned she might be a leftie...I have noticed she uses that left hand a lot!....hopefully I will be wrong!


She is ready to be clean again!


Finally got a taste!

He is eating and she is trying to clean her hands! Oh my wonderful stressful grimy little goobers!
Big brother came home from school on Friday with some sort of stomach bug. Seemed to be a 24 hour kinda thing...lets just hope the rest of us do not get it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment