Wake up around 6:30ish. On a lucky day they wake up in their own bed but usually by 4:30 or 5 a.m. they have made their way into the bed with daddy and me. Which translates to both of them fighting for space on top of mama! Once we wake up we head to the living room to watch the Disney channel while Daddy reads his paper...of course no one is ever really ready to get completely up so yet again they both insist on being on top of me!!! See below!

After about 30 or 45 minutes they start coming out of their fog and are ready for their milk and waffles and totally tuned into Mickey Mouse! Ahh, mama's most peaceful time of the day!


A little girl escaped on me while I was trying to get everyone dressed. She looks like she is behind a little kid version of a changing screen! too cute!

I broke down yesterday and put her hair in a ponytail...it can be done but I didn't leave it for long. It made me kinda sad because she looks like a big girl and I am not sure I am ready for that yet. We are also planning Reid's first trip to the barber in the next couple of days...that too makes me sad...I like my shaggy little boy!!

Also during the week after Christmas, the hubby and I finally transferred all the twins junk to the official playroom now! Since they are both walking and exploring there is just no containing them - so we opened up the den - moved their stuff to the playroom and they now have free rein over the majority of the house! I love it! My house finally feels airy, spacious and clean (well sometimes)!

No comments:
Post a Comment