So there I am pushing a cart with one hand, pulling a stroller with another and, since my New Year's Resolution, trying to price compare and coupon! And much to my displeasure doing so with basically everyone in the store watching my every move. I know I am like a car race to them...just waiting for the disaster to occur! I can not put them both in the big area of the cart because they spend the whole time trying to climb out! It is really amazing the things I have learned to manage doing!! My crazy goobers!

I also don't think they are going to have the healthiest eating habits! They love their junk food! They will loose their minds over chocolate cookies. I can give them a plate of peas and carrots and they spend the entire time just smashing them - then daddy breaks out the puff cheetos and they can not cram them in their mouths fast enough! I have learned to say "oh the hell with it" alot since the twins were born! LOL!


Their bath water was orange after this little snack!
No comments:
Post a Comment