Thursday, December 30, 2010

CHRISTMAS!

Christmas was full of fun, family, and food this year. Oh and lots of presents too! We spent Christmas Eve in Abilene with the Taylor side of the family and then headed to Comanche to await Santa's arrival as well as the Dudley crew!

Lots of fun was had in both Abilene and Comanche. I can't believe how big both families are getting. We are overflowing the house in Abilene and Meemaw and Pops' house is starting to fill up! We really will be in trouble if my slacker brothers ever decide to give my kiddos some cousins!!!!!

There were so many pictures and I just don't have the energy, patience or time to spend uploading a bunch so I just grabbed a few and went with it!!


My little goobers and I opening gifts in Abilene.


Thriller can unwrap a gift in less than two seconds!


Santa obviously showed up here!



Meemaw helping her little turkeys open gifts Christmas morning.


Pops, Reid, Ella and Aunt Nicole checking on Meemaw's progress in the kitchen.

Daddy and his little man.


Landman and Jordan comparing Xbox games.


Jordan providing a little ACDC music for Reid.


Pops trying his hand at the cardboard guitar, which was the biggest hit with everyone! Home run for Uncle Tyler and Aunt Nicole!


Uncle Cameron shortly before he lost his patience and just said the heck with it! I won't even tell Aunt Melisa that the microwave almost fell off and hit Reid in the head when he tried to open the door! I later found an entire bag of screws that Uncle Cameron did not use!


Uncle Jordon, Uncle Tyler and Pops doing a little bowling on the Wii.


Reid watching the bowling game...he just needs a beer in his hand!
Thanks to all the Uncles, Aunts, cousins and grandparents for making this such a wonderful Christmas for my kiddos! We love you all!

No comments: