Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Catch Up

Just trying play a little catch up on the photos. We put up the Christmas tree a couple of weekends ago but I am just now getting photos up. Things are wild with TWO little ones walking and getting into everything.
In the past week or so Reid has gotten brave and started walking by himself!! Yippee! He is still a little unsteady and kinda moves like Frankenstein but I am hoping that will improve with time. Poor guy just gets compared to his sister who has no fear and practically tried to run before even walking!
My daddy - Pops - came last Friday and spent the day with me and the twins! He helped me take them to a NICU checkup and then just hung out with us! I am 28, married and three kids and still CERTAIN that my daddy hung the moon! Meemaw is coming for a visit tomorrow and we can barely contain ourselves! The three of us look so forward to our weekly visits with Meemaw and Pops!

I am going to attempt a Christmas kid photo this week, wish me luck!




Reid is disgusted with the placement of an ornament!


Trying to sneak a peek!





She has done something she shouldn't have - you can just tell by the look on her face!


Cutest little Elf ever!!!!

No comments: