Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This Is Why!

I am sure you have noticed in my pictures that I always have my couch covered in a blanket. I know it looks terribly tacky, and totally "lived in" but when you have a fabric couch and three kids and a large dog that thinks she is also a human and must be on the couch at all times...it is a necessary evil. And this is why....

If only that were cement rather than my couch! At least this way when company comes over, they can sit on a clean couch and not my child's handprints!  And the guilty party was....ELLA GRACE!  My little Reidy Pete hates to have sticky hands so when he was done eating his spaghetti he came straight to his mama to have his hands washed. Ella Grace took that opportunity to decorate the couch!  Yup, took me 10 minutes to make their lunch and 45 minutes to clean up afterwards!

So sadly, you will continue to see my couch covered in a blanket for oh about the next 10 years!

No comments: