Everytime I see a picture of Harper Beckham (David and Victoria Beckham's daughter) I just fall in love! I fall in love with the fact that they are two celebrity parents that apparently have the same fashion sense as I do! Well, maybe I have the same as them but either way, I love how they dress that little girl! I feel pretty good about myself knowing that Posh and I like the same style.
I love that even though they are uber rich, never have I seen a picture of that little girl looking "over the top!" NEVER has she worn anything on her head other than a teeny little head band or a knit cap with no bow! She is always wearing just a simple, cute little dress and tights. and NO shoes! I love this because I don't think I put a pair of shoes on Ella either until she was getting ready to walk! I also never did the huge bow bigger than her head thing either! I only wish she was about one year older so I could use her as my style inspiration for Ella.
Seriously, google images of Harper Beckham, she is the cutest, most practical, and adorably dressed child...in my opinion anyways. Maybe just because that is how I dressed Ella as a baby! The picture of her and David Beckham dressed in a grey dress and he in a grey suit is just adorable!
Stepping down from my soapbox now! hahaha!
Monday, February 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am going right now!!! sounds like the way we did with J'Lee. Jamie refused any bows on that girls head.
I am going right now!!! sounds like the way we did with J'Lee. Jamie refused any bows on that girls head.
Post a Comment