Since I am such a girl, the most important things first! Jewelry! The hubby bought his girls new bracelets for Valentine's Day! He bought me a Micheal Kor's bangle bracelet. It was the nearest replica of a Cartier Love Bracelet he could find. Sadly, we don't have a spare $3,000 sitting in our bank account to invest in jewelry! LOL!
He bought his little Valentine her first diamond bracelet! She loved it! He may be in trouble having two women in his life that have expensive taste!
All three kiddos got stuffed animals. Reid a big red dog, Landon a monkey, and Ella a ladybug! Yes, Reid is on the verge of a breakdown!
I know...I made the mistake of attempting to get him to remove his guns! That brought on the water works! He shoots other robots, shoots monsters and even sword fights gladiators with them! I hope in 18 years we are looking back and laughing at these pictures and not saying "he has been wearing them since he was two!" meaning he still wears them! Astro Boy has ruined us! LOL!
One crying and two smiling ....I wonder if I will ever have 3 smiling! Oh well, crying or smiling I couldn't love my three little valentines any more if I tried! I especially love their daddy. He is a good Valentine!
No comments:
Post a Comment