Saturday, February 4, 2012

Siblings....

Am I a bad mother for showing this? But sometimes I figure they need to work it out on their own...right? And other members of my household seem shocked that I have a short fuse somedays!


I love his look of concern for his sister but not so much that he is willing to give it back to her!

3 comments:

Monica said...

everyone better stop taking things away from that sweet sweet baby,you know she is the sweetest thing ad she would never make reid cry,

Grace said...

In all fairness to Reid, when ever I play this video for them he always gets up and gives her a hug and sugars! It stresses him to see her crying

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

That broke my heart! My J'Lee does that cry and she is 4. However, Jax just walks away never feeling concerned.