We had a full and fun Valentine's Day. I had to run up to the office for a little while this morning, so Meemaw and Pops (aka...the traveling twosome. My poor mom and dad are traveling up and down the road so much these days you would think they had 4 kids in athletics again!) came to hang out with the twins. And of course they brought lots of Valentines.
I was able to get the twins to pause for a picture...poor Reid...he is my child and just seems to not take good pictures! LOL!
Ella picked out her own shoes and refused to wear anything else!
She loves her twin brother.
Her Pops bought her a Valentine! It is her very first James Avery ring! I had no idea they even made rings that small! It is the most adorable thing ever! We love our Pops!
Meemaw brought her necklaces, a tea set, clothes and tons of Minnie Mouse coloring books! Can you see her ring. That is the cutest thing!
Everybody reading books.
The video below speaks for itself!
2 comments:
That is so cute! Thanks for the outfits too! I cannot wait til Rylan can put on some clothes!
Pops did good! The pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment