The weather has been absolutely beautiful the last two days so the twins and I get as much outside time in as we can now before the wind starts blowing and allergies start kicking off! And in the mornings our WONDERFUL dog has not had time to leave land mines that the twins are bound to step in and ruin mama's good mood! Lovely image right!?
Yup, he "Charlie Brown'd" it and landed smack on his butt!
Sissy was obviously doing something that stressed him.
So into monster mode he goes...I literally have about 100 photos of him being a monster. I could make a short film if I put them all together in sequence! He is so funny!
Seriously....could she be any more beautiful!
And her latest thing is sticking her hands in her pockets - she thinks she looks too cool and grown up!
No comments:
Post a Comment