My new nephew arrived this morning around 6:40 a.m. When my brother called me at 7:15 this morning I knew something had happened! As of his birth, the poor child was still nameless - except for his last name anyways! LOL! I am so excited but a little put out with the child already because he has already given his mom high blood pressure!!
Lori woke my brother at 2 a.m. in serious pain, so they went to the hospital and sure enough her blood pressure was sky high and her liver was swollen - so it was time for Link Appleyard to make his early arrival!!
Everyone is doing good despite having to spend some time in the NICU. Something about these grandkids of my mom and dad's. They are impatient little boogers and for some reason all seem to come early! Maybe that means they will all be go-getters and ready to get things going!
As soon as I hear of an official name I will be sure to shout it from the mountain tops! But for now, Jordon said all the nurses are calling him Duece since he arrived on 2/12/12. So maybe we will just stick with Duece Dudley. It has a nice ring to it!

1 comment:
I just talked to Cameron and told him to keep us posted!!!! We will pray for them.
Post a Comment