So this is about as thrilling as our Halloween night got! LOL! I would imagine that if we could see the face behind this mask it would be frowning. He isn't too big on getting into character and having his picture taken. As promised, Landman and daddy went Trick-or-Treating while the twins and I stayed home to hand out candy! I was really impressed though that the majority of the kids that came to our door were extemely polite and really dressed up! (In Lubbock, we used to get kids in normal clothes and some fake blood on their mouth....sometimes I wouldn't open the door for those kind! LOL!)
The twins found this a little stressing!
They kicked back on the bed and watched a movie. Don't they both look kinda miserable! Having hot water pour out of your nose is never fun!!
I had to post pictures of my little helper though! She always tries to help me pick up in the mornings! Yesterday as I went around and washed the walls...yeah you read that correctly! It is amazing when you have 3 kids what gets splashed, dropped, spilled, etc and some how it ends up on the walls, but you don't really notice until you stop and take a close look and think "Holy Moly....my walls are NASTY! So- she helps me clean the walls, mop the floor and pick up their puzzle pieces! She is just the sweetest little thing! Her twin brother on the other hand stood in the middle of the room and had a meltdown that she was picking things up! Typical!
Such a good girl....most of the time!
1 comment:
I am a little stressed too! I am not a fan of scary things. I laughed out loud as I was blogging about Halloween just thinking about what we did when we were kids and I couldn't help go back to when 6 or 7 of us tried to load up in your GEO on Halloween to go to the swinging bridge. Do you remember that? Ha!!
Post a Comment