Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Exhausted

Have you ever woke up at 1:30am to the sound of a two-year-old making his way into the living room calling out for "Buzz? Buzz? Buzz?" No? huh, so I guess it is just me and the ole hubby! Well, when that kind of activity is happening at 1:30 am and then he wakes up again at 6 am ready to get his day going whether mama wants to or not, it inevitability leads to this at 11:30 am...
Yup, he is passed smooth out! 
I risked waking him and readjusted his position. That first just didn't look comfortable at all! 


If only he slept this good at night! 
Sissy held out  longer and fell asleep about the time brother was waking up. Oh those wonderful days that I get NO moment of peace! I don't think I have slept this soundly in almost 3 years! Any of my brothers and sisters-in-law scared yet? LOL!

No comments: