After the Thanksgiving holiday I am so exhausted I am not sure I have the strength to even write about it. We went to both Comanche and Abilene. A good time was had at both places. With so much activity going on on the actual feasting day I didn't really take any pictures. So...just know we ate, and ate, and ate. I really reserved my picture taking for trips to the pastures with Pops and Cameron.
I foolishly attempted a kid photo again. Some day I will either learn or actually get it accomplished!
Bouncing through the pasture with Pops on Black Friday.
Gypsy making sure she is the first to the feed!
Little miss thang was having a party in the back seat and took her boots off before she realized she would want to get out!
While the twins may have a very adverse reaction to strangers - they have absolutely no fear of horses or cattle. Honestly, I am okay with that arrangement! LOL
They loved riding in the back of the pickup while Uncle Cameron dumped out the feed.
She thought she was doing an oh so important job of throwing stray cubes to the cows.
Opening the gate with Uncle Cameron...
Being treated like a sack of potatoes by Uncle Cam.
Sissy just could not fight off the sandman.
He was working hard on Uncle Cam too!
Daddy and Landman spent the majority of their days in the deer blind but Landman still made time for a little backyard football with Uncle Cam.
Reid playing catch with Magoo.
Who knew the boy had such a vertical.
Uh oh...Little brother made an interception!
A little late night card game of crazy 8. The person behind the camera put these boys to shame winning game after game after game. (That would be ME!)
Typical Dudley boy activity!
Thriller killed is first buck! Daddy says it is an 8 point...Landman is sure it is a 9 point.
Now back to the ole' grind stone for a couple more weeks until the arrival of Christmas and more importantly only 3 weeks at the most until the arrival of Rhett Dudley! Too bad Lubbock is so stinkin' far away!
No comments:
Post a Comment