Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ella's Pedicure

I am pretty sure I am going to have a girly girl on my hands! And I am okay with that. I never was a girly girl until I went off to college honestly, so I am hoping that with her natural desire to be a girly girl and with two brothers she will grow up a healthy mix of sports and activity and yet still be girly!

Last weekend in Comanche her Meemaw painted her big toes pink...and then went off to work! Well Ladybug was not happy until I painted the rest of her toes! We have admired our bright pink toes all week long. At 7 a.m. this morning she spotted a bottle of nail polish and insisted on "paint toes!" And there was NO WAY she was going to let me do it...so this morning was one of those times when I just let her do what she wanted! (they are few and far between...)


And she is so intent on what she is doing! 
Isn't 2 a little young to be this concerned about our pedicure? Daddy better take on a couple more jobs...I think she is going to be expensive !!!!! 

She even decided to do her mama's toes too! She is such a sweet girl to her mama!

After getting our pedicures, we had to play hair stylist too! Such pretty brown hair! 
She let me fishbone it! I should of done smaller sections to really show the fishbone, but I was trying to work fast!

And THANKFULLY! When she went after her twin brother with the nail polish he jerked his feet away, put his hands up at her and said "No toes No toes!"  Atta Boy! LOL!

1 comment:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

I love it!!! I consider myself girl with a tomboy attitude. I think J'Lee is the same way. Yep, these girls are already way too expensive.