Monday, November 14, 2011

My Little Nerd

He is the cutest little nerd I have ever seen! I guess it will be just fine if he is our intellectual child. He loves books, watching movies, and being on his computer!  He has a Toy Story book his Meemaw bought him and he takes it to bed with him at night, and then when he crawls into our bed at night he brings it with him.  I woke up the other night and there he was sitting in between the hubby and I with his geek (blanket) and his book and he was reading it in the dark at 2 a.m. - Needless to say the crying was extreme when I took it away and tossed it on the floor!  Mama has a short fuse at 2 am, especially when there are 4 people in my bed!!!  But he sure is cute!

Oh, and we found out today that another Dudley BOY is set to make his arrival in April. Jordon and Lori are having a boy...we are all super excited even though finding out was like pulling teeth! My older brother likes to play games and torment his sister so - he should be aware that no matter what they name the poor child I will always call him "Link Appleyard!" Payback is hell sometimes! LOL!

Now - Back to my adorable little nerd!




What makes things like this so adorable is that he does it all by himself. I was off putting up laundry or something and came back into the den to find him sitting at the table, computer open and working away! So Sweeeeet!

No comments: