Saturday, November 5, 2011

First Flag Football Game

This morning was Landman's first flag football game. His team has only had 2 practices so considering that I thought they did okay...well what I got to see anyways! Flag football is pretty much like soccer. Just a mass of little boys running in a big clump! I don't think  many actual plays are designed! Which, thanks to lots of hours in Meemaw and Pops' backyard with his uncles, has made Landman a seasoned veteran of this kind of football!

Afer the game, Thriller was complaining that his team never got to be on offense...I didn't want to tell him because I don't want to promote the bellyaching....but I never really noticed his team doing much offense either!  Of course I didn't get to totally focus on the game so I thought maybe I just missed it! LOL! Once again...alot like soccer....the spectators can't really tell what the heck is happening! We didn't get too many good pictures because the twins were not at all interested in watching...they wanted to be walking or "back cars!" (meaning they wanted to go back to the car!) It was unfortunate timing because the game was right at Noon...which is means we were standing out in the wind right at nap time. But overall, I think the flag football will be fun. I have to admit I would much rather be out watching that than sitting at a baseball game! (I know I know...I am in the minority with that kinda thinkin'!)
I think if you click on the picture you can see it bigger! Landman is dead center of this one in white jersey and black shorts! 



He and the kid across from him are giving each other the eye! "You goin' down man!" 
Funny how they are focused on each other and the play is happening away from them!  
Ella Grace, Daddy and Reid headed to the football field. 
They sat in the chair for oh about 2.5 seconds! 
Can you guess what is missing in this picture?.....My husband's butt! LOL!  
See....Ella wanted to join in on the game. She is trying to pull her Daddy onto the field! 
Such a sweet boy my Reidy Pete is!  Alwasys got the Geek with us! (aka blanket!) Not sure how or when it went from being a blanket to a geek...but that is what he calls it! shrug! 
My girl loves to color! 
Such a fashionable little lady she is!

My Sweet Reid was watching Buzz Lightyear the other day and being oh so sweet so I took his picture! 
This was him telling me "no"

"oh geez, mama"


This was his playgirl pose! All he needs is a silk sheet strategically positioned across him!

What a cutie!

No comments: