Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Phone Photos

Just trying to unload the monumental amounts of pictures on my cell phone. I really hate the camera on my blackberry because the flash is so bright it always makes the twins close their eyes!! Ruins the pictures but if I turn it off they come out too dark....so enjoy the photos of the twins looking like they have black eyes because they don't really!

Yes- they both got antibacterial gel baths the second I pulled them off these little cars!! I can just see the germs circulating - like PigPen!! YUCK!!!

Poor kid had a long and stressful day!



It is funny how each twin is a head of the other in certain things. Reid already puts on his own shorts and shoes...a lot of the time it is both legs in one leg hole and wrong feet about half the time but HE DOES it on his own! Where as sister has a bigger vocabulary than me!! At least they will be there for each other! Ella will do all the talking and Reid will get them dressed!


Notice his closed eyes and black shadows on them! Stupid phone camera!!


It wasn't quite the wild ride he had anticipated it would be! LOL!





Sweetness.



If only she would stay like this for longer than 2 hours! I am not even asking for all night....but 5 hours or so would be nice!!! Another twin difference...Reid LOVES his blanket, Ella HATES to have any covers on her, I mean gets down right defiant about it!



She is getting to be such a big girl... my angel!

No comments: