A self-portrait!
Are baby herefords not the cutest little things ever!!!
You can never go feedin' with Pops, pass a tank and not at least throw a couple of lines out! (Well, most of us can ...but Landon can not! LOL)
He didn't get to actually go, so when he woke from his nap he looked at previous trips on the computer!
I just had to post this next picture just to torment my mama! This is the cake equivalent to the green silk dress for me and my mama! I am sure most of you in the family have heard and remember the infamous green silk dress!!! Oh mothers and daughters! I can only imagine what will be my and Ella's green silk dress! Any hoot - my mama was in the process of making a masterpiece of a chocolate cake and her daughter (me) caused a major malfunction in her concentration and this was the result! LOL! She tried to throw the whole thing in the trash but I would not let her and was determined it could be salvaged....I think I was wrong! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment