Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ray, Rhett and Reid

This is a picture I took with my phone out by the pool at the family reunion. I forgot I had taken it! If only the other R named person in the family was in the photo!! (Rylan). (And I can see it in this picture...Cameron shrunk! Reid looks exactly like Cameron as a little boy!)

I love how this looks like one of the old pictures from the 1970s family reunions. All that is missing is Don Lacy in a tweed jumpsuit and Granny Grace with massive round sun glasses and a scarf in the background!

I am also quite proud of how relaxed Pops looks! I'll take some credit for that, in the fact that I gave them twins as grandchildren and they got pretty good at juggling two babies at one time! Maybe that is why I feel "a little off" anytime I hold Rhett or Rylan. I am not used to just holding one at a time. Maybe I shoud try them together next time!

No comments: