Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dynamic Duo Returns

The Dynamic Duo went to Comanche this week to be totally out of control with Meemaw and Pops. They had WAY too much fun. They got to go feed cows and horses, go to the movies and see "Brave", eat at McDonalds and CiCi pizza (two places mama never takes them) and most importantly, Ella played dress up in all of my old dance costumes. I never dreamed that one day my own daughter would be wearing my costumes. And I am happy to report she LOVED it! Dance class here we come!

She looks a little like she might be working for Miss Kitty in this costume.  I remember this dance required me to push a matching blue baby buggy around.  I am guessing I was about 4 or 5 when I wore this one.

Mom says this was not my first costume but I am not so sure...maybe not. But I could not of been more than 3 when I wore it. Crazy that it fits her so well. I guess I really was really tiny!

Yup...He is SUPERMAN!

Such a ham!

With this dance I had a broom and we had to swab the decks!

Superman is using his super powers to open this package with his eyes!


Seriously? Reid is thinking, she has completely lost her mind!

Look at the sheer joy on his face as they play video games. Ugh! Such a guy!

The twins have made it very clear that they were just fine and dandy at Meemaw and Pops' house. And why did mama have to rain on their parade and come get them and bring them back to our boring old house!  Just warms my heart to know they missed me so much! LOL!

1 comment:

Jordon and Lori Dudley said...

I think my mom still has all of our old dance costumes too! My friends and I used to play Holly and Jill's all the time.