Happy Father's Day to the wonderful father of my children. He is a good daddy and I am so thankful that I had the good sense to choose such a wonderful, sweet, soft-hearted (a little too soft sometimes I think!) generous, loving, caring and in the words of Katie Holmes "AMAZING" man to be the father of my children.
I even let him cook his own Father's Day meal! (I am such a good wife!hahaha!) We didn't do too much exciting stuff today. We went to Abilene yesterday and visited PawPaw for an early Father's Day!
This is how the outside world sees Landon, Reid, and Ella's father....
This is how Landon, Reid and Ella see him! Me too!
He is so funny!
(A superhero for those of you that might not be quite as obssessed with the Avengers as my household is!)
And a Happy Father's Day to my Top Notch Father. He is the greatest. Plain and simple. And my love for him just grows and grows. Happy Father's Day to my goober brothers that are celebrating their first Father's Days as fathers. So far, in my opinion, they are doing pretty darn good. But they did have the world's greatest example to follow!
Disclaimer: No, that first picture is not some creepy Facebook, "anthony weiner" type photo he took of himself. I was threatening my hoodlums one day with "I am gonna tell your daddy!" and he sent this stern looking picture to try to shape them up....it didn't work!
1 comment:
HI!!! I just love reading about your sweet family. They are growing up so fast, I am thinking time for another one ;).
I saw your mom this week at the hospital. I was just making sure everybody was ok.
Hope all is well!!!
Post a Comment