Thursday, June 7, 2012

Home Office

I just wanted to share a photo of the current state of my "home office!" It "feels" a lot worse than it looks. Also take into consideration that I have at a minimum of 8 tabs opened on my computer. One of those tabs is Excel which has 4 different worksheets opened. It is shaping up for a busy summer! So many events happening! And let me tell you, I could hear the confidence in my boss' voice when she asked if everything was "clear as mud?" and my reply was "murky water!"  hahahaha

And nap time for the twins just didn't happen today. They stayed on the beds the entire time I was on the phone but I heard plenty of laughing and giggling. Both swore up and down they "closed my eyes!" but I know better! That is the one upside to having kids that don't sleep. They breeze through the day just fine with no nap. No lack of sleep meltdowns around this joint (well, except for mama...she tends to have one every now and then!)

No comments: