This weekend was the Lacy Family Reunion. I am pretty sure no one in my immediate family has been in at least 5 years or so, but that all changed this year! This year everyone went except CAMERON!!! Yup, all 5 grandkids and their parents all met up with Meemaw and Pops on Saturday morning and we made the trip to Kerrville. As soon as we arrived at the hotel the kids immidiately wanted in the pool, except for Rylan. So the kids swam as did their parents while Meemaw and Pops watched and visited with family. That night was the family dinner. It made for a very long day, especially for mama. So I did not even break out my camera until right before dinner.
I will give credit where credit is due. The hubby actually snapped this photo! And yes, I dressed all my children in coordinating outfits!
I was feeling a little more "photo-y" Sunday morning after breakfast....So here are some from Sunday morning.
Look at my pretty princess in her Mexican dress. A friend of Meemaw's brought it to her from Mexico.
Running fast!
PEEK-a-BOO!
Rylan is getting a kick out of his daddy.
"Wait a minute...something about this guy just isn't right!!"
Not even a teenager yet and totally bored by adults.
What the heck!!! Harry hit a growth spurt! haahahaha. Two brothers with two Graces.
Does anybody in my family dress in anything besides Texas Rangers clothes??
So, this was the "make a crazy face photo" (totally un-planned!)
And yes, Nicole, Lori, Meemaw and I were there, we just all have the innate ability to avoid the camera!!
It was really pretty fun to see so many family members that I haven't seen in a LONG time. But we are glad to be home. It was a long and yet quick 36 hours.














No comments:
Post a Comment