Monday, June 25, 2012

9U World Series

All this week is Landman's World Series. Don't ask me to explain it all because I can't. It is so confusing. Whatever happened to going to a couple of little area tournaments and calling it done for the summer? I guess every parent thinks their kid is going to be the next Superstar and insists on playing year round beginning with t-ball!

This is what I do know. There are over 70 teams in Landman's division. The World Series started on Saturday and lasts until next Sunday. So far they have participated in opening ceremonies on Saturday, played 2 games on Sunday, and 1 game on Monday. All these games have been pool play and bracket play begins on Wednesday...I think!

And why oh why must baseball be played in the heat of the summer!!!! I think that is the majority of my aversion to baseball. It is either super windy and cold or blazing, might as well be sitting on the sun hot! So, the twins and I have not gone to any games. They will not go to any games, but they are going to Comanche on Wednesday, so I may get to expose my self to the 105 degree heat and catch a game or two!

Below are the hubby's photography skills with a little of my editing skills.








Try to find the ball in all the actual game shots. It is in all the pictures, just hard to pick out!
Anybody want to go to Flower Mound and loose 20 lbs. sweating? Give me a call!

No comments: