With it pouring rain outside today (THANK YOU LORD!) our house was filled with lots of yelling, screaming, running, crawling, coloring, Toy Story and football. Oh, and the twins never even got out of their pj's! Yup, sign me up for mother of the year! But this afternoon, as I was trolling food blogs to try to come up with some new dinner ideas, Daddy took these pictures of Reid playing in his tunnel and tent. Ella Grace refused to take part and chose instead to run through the house like a mad woman screaming and laughing! Isn't my little Reid the cutest and sweetest little thing ever! I think the fact that his sister is so Wild and Crazy makes him seem that much sweeter!
Such a cutie! And Daddy did a good job weilding the camera I must say. Good Job Babe!
1 comment:
I do think you should get mother of the year!!! Nobody wants to get out of the PJ's EVER!!!
Post a Comment