Some mornings as I am trying to put my house back in order....it is a disaster zone every morning! By the time the husband, 3 kids, dog and myself have gotten up, had breakfast, in my case hopefully worked out and in the hubby and Landman's case, headed off to work and school, I get to spend a majority of the morning trying to make my house look presentable. You know it is that whole...always wear clean underwear in case you get into an accident thing...well when you live in town you never know when your doorbell is going to ring and how embarrassing for the house to be destroyed! So every morning I attempt to make it presentable for about 30 minutes. That is how long it lasts before the twins systematically destroy it again!
But as I was saying, some mornings I look up and my little goober doobers are doing something just too cute. I pause my current task and grab my camera.
He was cheesin' for his mama! The sweetest little thing ever!
He is getting to be such a little boy playing with action figures. Here he is with Daisy Duck and Bullseye.
Sweet Sissy giving him some love and he is still posing for his mama!
Sissy attacked me!
I would love to have an insight into their language and communications....
Crazy boy!
The next photo explains why I hold my breath anytime the twins get around other little kids...Oh okay, I will be honest, the next picture is only 30% why I get nervous. The other 70% has to do with the fact that other little kids are gross and have no respect for personal space! LOL!
This is how they play with each other. This was NOT just a crawling and rolling on each other session. It was a WWE full on take down complete with screaming and laughing and then she tried to sit on his chest!
It wasn't long before we had sacked out on the couch! Notice he has his blanket and his book. Those two things are never far from his reach!
Probably one of the sweetest moments of the day! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment