Thursday was the 50th Dudley Bros. Bull Sale, so the twins and I went down Thursday morning and stayed until Saturday. It is always long and full days. The sale went great, it was a beautiful day and all the little kids got "throw back shirts" and sported the green DB shirts like the boys did when they were little! Get ready for picture overload. Landon got in trouble in school and his punishment was having to miss the Bull Sale, so that is why he and daddy are absent from all pictures!
Keeping an eye on the bulls with his Pops.
It got time for Pops to go into the sale ring and I thought he may have to work the ring like this. Reid did not want to let him go.
Checking out the horses with Meemaw. Ella was hankering for a nap. As you will see in upcoming photos...she got it!
Bubba was a live wire. Way too much fun to be had playing with his uncles!
Uncle Cameron and Uncle Jordon spent a majority of the weekend playing catch with Reid. And I don't mean throwing him a ball...I mean he was the ball and they threw him back and forth. HE LOVED IT!
William Jackson and Arthur...cousins
This was where Reid spent all his time. Hanging with Uncle Cam.
Learning to do the infamous Dudley crawl up the legs and flip over.
Somebody snuck a picture of me and a sleeping beauty.
I love this picture with the DB in the background.
Yes...our name is misspelled...these things happen.
Savannah, Neil, Stacy and Dakota.
Keeping an eye on the bulls so that they don't get after Pops.
Pace, Tom R., Lane
Finally woke up and was feeling feisty!
Having a talk with Savannah.
Bubba was hitting his limit and was ready for a nap now.
Will kept an eye on the twins, since his mom just had twin boys at the end of September. This Dudley generation is effecient! We do two at once!
Brian napping...
Checking out a horse with cousin Lane.
Yes, Lane leaves a long trail of girls in the wake of his rodeo trail. I am sure all he has to do is smile and the buckle bunnies come hoppin'!
And more playtime...
This is his move when his uncles don't do what he wants.
Washing dishes with Meemaw
Playing chicken in the driveway
With Aunt Lori and "peanut" 14 weeks!
This is how we ended one of our evenings!
1 comment:
Looks like you all had a great time! I loved the couple of times that we were able to go. It was so much fun!
Your Mom is going to be busy with all these grandbabies!!!!
Post a Comment