Today is my wonderful husband's 43rd birthday. I suppose I could wax poetic about him for the entire post...but really I did that just a few days ago on our Anniversary and I just don't think I can muster up anymore mushy crap about him! LOL!! I am just kidding. I could sing his praises all day everyd...well most days! But really it all boils down to 3 simple words... I LOVE YOU! Plain and simple!
This is a picture I took of him last weekend as he was getting his game camera, deer blind, etc. set up in Comanche.
Everyone played hooky today on Daddy's birthday! We got up...gave him his cards, one from Landman, one from the twins and one from me, and then we headed to Abilene to see Pawpaw Bob!
I really thought the ladies at the Hallmark store might call CPS on me because they were giving me some pretty strange looks as I explained a rather "older" card to Landon. But it was hilarious and fit he and his Daddy to a tee! Notice the belly laugh it is getting out of Daddy! I think we did good!
Since there are NO Pumpkin Patches remotely close to us in Fort Worth, I was determined we would visit the one in Abilene. In fact it was my first Pumpkin Patch experience as well as the kids'.Pawpaw decided to avoid the 90 mph wind and stay in the car!
Twins were a little cautious at the beginning.
Isn't he the cutest thing ever! He is sporting a baseball shirt in honor of the Texas Rangers!
I had every intention of making sure Ella had her big head band in for pictures but with the wind being so awful...it was kinda pointless!
And here comes my series of attempts at a group shot! Has anyone ever tried to herd stray cats? Well, that is what I do on a daily basis, basically!
Anyone picking up on a reocurring theme to my attempts at group shots? Ella always standing out front! Just as the little sister should!
And the boys are done!
Can you see Pawpaw in the car?
Discussing their strategy for moving the big pumpkin!
Use your legs Reid!
Yup, we got dirt, grass, pollen, you name it blown in our eyes!
Finally we made a decision on which pumpkins to take home with us!
We then went and had a wonderful lunch, followed by hanging out some more with Pawpaw. I think my hubby has had a good birthday...he is getting Chinese food for his birthday supper, so that should put the day over the top! I Love You, babe and feel so lucky to be the one spending your birthdays with you!
1 comment:
Ahem, I think I live in a town called Abilene? I think so ;). Happy birthday to your husband!!! Hope you had a great time here. I know it could have been a tad bit better if we could have said hi to those sweet babies of yours. :D.
Post a Comment