Friday, September 24, 2010

Catch Up

It has been a pretty crazy and busy week - so I have finally downloaded a bunch of pictures off my phone and from Landman's baseball tournament. Enjoy my beautiful, crazy, fun, exhausting, sweet, hard-headed, smart and wonderful children! I do so on a daily basis!


So sweet when they are sleeping!


Meemaw bought them a big floor puzzle... They love it. My little Ladybug watched me very closely as I put it together and the minute I put her down on it - she started pulling up the pieces. She watches and learns! Reidy Pete just watched her like "um...you are going to be in trouble!"


Such cute little kiddos! Getting ready to go to our 1 year old dr. checkup! Not a fun day - had to get 5 shots! But they sure are beautiful children!


My guy - always with that finger!!!


He is for sure momma's little man! He loves orange juice just like his momma! Ella wasn't so sure about it but Reid kept coming back for more!


The morning of his 1st Birthday! The Hereford stuffed animal was the first gift Reid and Ella received. My friends Laura, Leslie and Brenda brought them to the hospital the day after the twins were born along with lots of adorable Preemie clothes!


Ladybug is always so happy and wants to have a good time. Reid just chills and goes with the flow...such cuties!


Meemaw with her two redneck babies! Ella hates the flash of the camera!


All the players just disappeared!


Ready for anything!


Valient effort. I think this child has a flare for the dramatic! LOL!


I am pretty sure he ended up catching this fly ball!




The Shorthorns got 2nd place at this tournament and they gave them rings! These boys were so proud of them!

Nobody is too skilled at applying the completely unnecessary eye black. Sadly momma gets over ruled on this issue!

No comments: