Monday, September 20, 2010

Crib

I just had to post this photo I took of my little man last night. I think another crib is in our near future... but I don't know where I would put it. I still can't bring myself to put them in another room yet. Mainly it is laziness on my part. This way when they wake up in the middle of the night I just have to reach over and pull them into bed with us till they go back to sleep. If Ihave to get up and go into another room of the house- I will be wide awake for the rest of the night. If I ever wake up - it is difficult for me to go back to sleep. Just ask my hubby who regularly wakes up at 3 in the morning to find me watching some random weird movie.



My little guy got crowded in the the crib last night and in his attempt to get up and get my attention to put him in our bed...he just fell back asleep. I was dying laughing because he is such a little "linus" he never lets go of his blanket! Not to worry - I did lay him back down, where they both stayed until 5 a.m. They were both wide awake so I had to go ahead and get up with them, which is weird for them because they generally stay asleep until about 7:30. Don't know what their deal was this morning. And their momma is suffering right now from her early morning! Grumble grumble grumble!

1 comment:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

That is too funny! J'Lee slept in OUR bed until she was 4 months old and then her daddy kicked her out. I loved every second of it. It is scary to think about it now with all the SIDS stuff. I mean you are talking to someone who slept with her parents until she was like 12 :). We use the same bed for Jax that you used with your babies (the little bassinet thing) and we LOVE it. He sleeps right beside me. I cannot bring myself to put him in his room. So he will be in our room for a bit! Glad you had a great weekend. So I guess you will be going to your reunion this weekend :)