Monday, September 13, 2010

These Are The Days Of Our Lives

These photos need little explanation.... Except that I never have our actual camera at the ready so most of my photo opps get captured on my cell phone... My little ones move on to something else so quickly I have to act fast to catch them in their adorable moments...


Getting ready to attack Reid and Reid getting ready to defend himself...


Just wait for it....


Yumm.... sorry for the blurry pictures but my subjects are moving subjects!!!


Enjoying a little snack time...


My little Ladybug already loves her books. She is a girl after her momma's heart! It will be so nice to have at least one child who enjoys reading!!!
So, these are the days of our lives.....well the twins lives!

1 comment:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

Well hello Mrs. Grace. I just spent the last hour and a half catching up on your life. What, you call me a creeper? Nah, not me!!! I had NO idea you were a mother of twins, and beautiful twins I might add. Where in the heck have I been? You have a beautiful family.