Our weekend was consumed with Landman's baseball tournament. Thankfully it wasn't too terribly hot but the humidity didn't help things much. Surprisingly the twins did amazing for being out in the heat for a double-header. Even though I stayed under our canapy with the twins the whole time, I still managed to get burned...yet they did not! Explain that one to me! Reid is pink today but the poor little pasty thing needed some color to him! PawPaw and Sherry and Stephen also came to enjoy a little baseball. It was a good weekend but bring on the Fall weather!


Ladybug was in no humor for a bow today.

Reid was enjoying himself!

This girl has to always have something in her hands!


Keeping cool.

Being her beautiful self!

Pre-game prayer...I know...the team colors make me want to puke too! Notice I tried to even the score with Ella's outfit!

This one has to always have something in his MOUTH!


Cheering crowd enjoying a little picnic lunch of fruit, veggies and sandwhiches.

My handsome and serious husband.

Reid drumming up a storm.

Attack of the twins.

Oh no, she isn't going to be spoiled at all!

By the second game everyone was pretty hot and tired! This is about how his momma looked too!


Will there be a play at the plate?
No comments:
Post a Comment