My ladybug has two teeth in on the bottom and is just a wild and crazy girl. She loves her shoes! She will actually start screaming in the store when we take her to the shoe aisle! Toy aisle...we get nothing, but as soon as she sees shoes, watch out! At this age it is cute...another year or two, it will not be so cute!


In preperation of their 1st bday, I let Reid play in his yogurt the other night. Mainly to get me used to letting them make a huge mess! And boy did he love it! I also found it pretty humorous. But the funniest thing was that daddy and older brother were grossed out by it! Landman gagged over the thing! Weirdos! Ella's just made sure he didn't get any on her ladybug outfit!

My girl just being her funny goofy self! It is super difficult to take their picture now because they try to look around the camera to see who is taking the picture! She was trying to lean around and see my face!
The most recent addition to her shoe collection. She grabbed these off the shelf and would not let go, so Meemaw bought them for her! Wish that had worked when I was little!

1 comment:
They are too cute! They are growing up so fast...they are so big now! Hope yall are doing well! I LOVE the pink boots...you're gonna have your hands full! :)
Post a Comment