Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Comanche

The kiddos and I spent a couple of days in Comanche while the Hubby went to Abilene. Landman is still there for the rest of the week. Adventures with Meemaw and Pops!

Reidy Pete enjoying a little juice in his sippy cup!


Taken it easy in the Spiderman chair Landman got for Christmas when he was 2. I am shocked it is still in one piece!

Pops danced his little Ella to sleep one night to Elvis. He sang along and she did too! Meemaw and my laughter at her trying to sing along almost kept her up!


She is definately her daddy's daughter. Meemaw gave her a lemon at Prima Pasta and she went to town on it! She loved it! Threw a fit when Meemaw tried to take it away! I haven't really found anything she will not eat! Her twin brother on the other hand....


Ella tryin' out the Spiderman chair.


Before Landman came to Comanche he and his daddy took in a Rangers game. Waiting for Michael Young and Josh Hamilton to come out for batting practice.


Landman and Pops checkin' on Poncho. Landman first met Poncho when he was just 3 years old! I just hope Poncho hangs in there another year at least so that Reid and Ella get to meet him as well! He is like a big puppy dog. I feel certain he would of climbed in Landman's lap and taken a ride if Pops had let him!

No comments: