Web site Wednesday! Every Wednesday I have to update and load the TLBAA web site - so I am waiting for the server to connect and upload to begin and crossing my fingers everything uploads properly. I hate having to figure out why something isn't working ... generally because I can't figure it out!!
Anyways, thought I would post some pictures of the kiddo and the family from school and t-ball games. Isn't "killer" just the cutest thing? I get such a kick out of dropping him off at school every morning. I don't remember worrying about being "Cool" until I was at least in 5th grade or so. But this boy - is going to be a smooth operator. Every day as we walk to the door there are numerous kids yelling "Hey Landon!" and he will just give them a "I am too cool head nod." I asked him the other day, after a little boy about screamed his lungs out getting Landon's attention, "Don't you want to walk with Ian?" He just shook his head and kept walking. That afternoon, I asked "why didn't you want to wait and walk with Ian?" Landman informed me - "I did. I just waited until you left!" He just didn't want to be seen walkin' with his "uncool" mom!! He has also informed Mark and I that it is quite alright for us to sit in the car during T-Ball practice. If he wasn't such a big softy at home - I might be offended. But it is just too funny watching him be too cool.
Doesn't he look just like daddy? Minus the copstache!
The little man finds it difficult to look cool with dad snappin' pictures all the time!
His reaction after he just knocked the wiffle ball into the neighbor's yard!
Our little Darby a.k.a. Poopsie! Loves nothing more than a hot sidewalk to warm her little bones on.
My beautiful Elvis. I miss this guy, but he loves living in Comanche and he and Darby HATE each other! I would put a picture of Lola, but the poor thing is so FAT now, it might embarass her! Meemaw- put her on a diet!!
Killer and Pops playing baseball in the backyard - before Pops went and broke his ankle!
Okay- I have a ton more pictures I will upload, but I don't like this format, so I am going to have to do some research and figure out something better. I will post more pictures once I figure that out!!
Later









No comments:
Post a Comment