So, technically I should be working on an article for the magazine, but as is a frequent occurance with me, I am having a bit of writer's block. When I worked at the paper, I would write long rambling e-mails to this really adorable Special Investigator with the Sheriff's Office when I couldn't wrap my mind around a particular tid-bit of news I was supposed to be working on. Well, he isn't at the Sheriff's office anymore and now has to listen to me every night when he gets home, so I thought I would give this whole blogging thing a try.
I went to Kaimi's wedding this weekend with mom and dad. The hubby and kiddo stayed to attend T-Ball games. Won the game! And they say it isn't important who wins or looses! Anyhow, Dee's wedding was really pretty and very fitting of Dee. She looked beautiful and it was obvious she and Curt were just ready to be MARRIED! Got to see Nan - Who I miss so much, and just remember how much I miss everytime I do get to see or talk to her.
Okay - going to see if I can successfully add a picture to this blog. Let's hope so, seeing as how part of my job is to keep the associations web site up and running!

Well, looks like it worked! Guess I should try to do a little focusing on my job at hand!
Later -
1 comment:
Love the story of your early fall days.
Have a fun weekend!
Are you going to McKenzie's shower in Abilene?
Good luck on selling the house!
Post a Comment