Killer had a t-ball tournament this past weekend. Boy howdy, I kinda dred the whole athletics thing now, because we got our first real dose of psycho parents. Let's just say the championship game had to go into extra innings! A T-ball game going in extra innings. It was really hard too, because we led the whole game and ended up letting the other team come back and win.
Work has been pretty busy. We are gearing up for our week long big Horn event. Where everyone brings their cattle and we measure to see who has the biggest horns! There are cocktail socials, banquets, sales, all kinds of stuff we have to prepare for. Which means I unfortunately will not be able to go to the Bull Sale this year. Not happy about that! I spent yesterday afternoon with Leslie and Laura and we had to decorate two tables for a big Cowgirl Hall of Fame Museum Banquet. Us three girls were so out of our league! They invite local businesses to decorate the tables and WOW - at least we came away with some really good ideas to steal! I will post some pictures below.
We are going to the circus tomorrow. Little nervous about that one! The only circus I have ever been to was Cirque de Soile in Las Vegas. I have a feeling this one will not be quite the same! In Las Vegas they really know how to put on a show! Not too convinced about the Shriners! ☺
I am going to be missing the Comanche High School Hall of Fame induction thing. I am just all torn up over that one. I don't need to be paraded around in front of the town of Comanche. They can just send me the plaque.
So much for the 14" tall rule!
Not even going to show our table. don't think it even compared.
Les is tired of decorating!
The T-Ball team!
No comments:
Post a Comment