I do have to brag on him a little bit though. Every morning when I drop him off, we have to cross the street and the crossing guard, who is a very nice lady, always tells us "Good Morning." Well, I have finally gotten Landman to beat her to the punch and say it first. Well ever since he has started saying it first, she always asks how he is doing or tells him he is "lookin' sharp today." And I tried to get him to tell her " back at ya!" But he wasn't going for that!
But TODAY!!! Yipee! After he said good morning and she asked how he was he said, "Good, How are you?" I swear, her head wipped around and she started laughing and smiling as she said, "Good." I know she has NEVER had a little kindergarten kiddo ask her how she was doing!! I was so proud of my boy! He may refer to himself as the "Russian Blood Murderer" ... yeah, don't ask ... we can thank uncle Cameron for that one! ; he may want to have his hair cut in a mohawk like Chuck Lidell, yet again, thanks uncle Cameron!; and he may pretend to not have a clue who I am once we get near his buddies ... BUT he is going to be a polite, well-mannered, smooth talkin' (no help from uncle Cameron on this one!) little man!
I have to tell how sweet he really is ... since I told how he acts too cool for me in public, I have to tell how thoughtful and funny he really is. I forget what it was for, Mother's Day I think. Well, I have worked very hard to instill in him a few things like "You can never go wrong with Diamonds, momma loves Diamonds; Elvis Presley is the greatest of all time; Momma is the Queen and boss of the house; you know, basic things! So, he and Mark were going shopping for a Mother's Day gift, and when they walk back in the door, I can tell Killer is NOT HAPPY! A very angry little man, so I asked "what happend?" The child didn't even let Mark open his mouth before he shouted, "Daddy wouldn't go shopping at the right store!" Mark is dying laughing but Landman is Fighting Mad! So, I ask, "What store did you want to go to?" He replied, " THE DIAMOND STORE!" He had wanted to go in the jewerly store but Mark wouldn't and boy Landman just knew they had messed up big time by not buying me a diamond!!

The house could be burning down around him and daddy would keep readin' that newspaper!

It is impossible to fold clothes - Darby loves her warm, fresh laundry!

Just a picture of the kiddo I was messin' with in photoshop!
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment